Sunday, May 27, 2012

Birthdays

   Okay-so I've already shown you what we did on Jeff's birthday, but since we were traveling all day our friends didn't get a chance to celebrate with us. So I thought it would be a good idea to have a birthday celebration the day after his actual birthday so that (almost) all of our friends could attend.

Mary, Josh, Dan and Nicole.

Amy, Megan and Jeff. Amy and Megan put up the beautiful decorations while we were still in Toronto.

Nicole and Todd.

Jeff, Baby Alexa (with her new favorite toy, Huby), Mary, Baby Lena, Bobby and Patrick.

Bobby, Patrick and Natalie.

Dan, Josh, and Nate. I'm pretty sure Josh did that on purpose.

I got a good one, though.

Beautiful Amy and Megan!


Hey! There's me! And Alaina and Nicole. :)

Dan and Nicole got Jeff some awesome home defense rounds for his shotgun!

Jeff got these awesome books from Nate and Rachel. He has already read the "Father to Son" book, and has enjoyed flipping through the "How to Do More of Just About Everything" book.

   Jeff got to have two days of birthday this year, which was pretty stinkin' cool, and he got to enjoy it with both Toronto friends and Provo friends!

  Jeff's wasn't the only birthday we celebrated that week: Kyle and Alexa Swingle had their birthdays, as well as Amy Hancock! I didn't get very many pictures of the big day (which included some beautiful flowers, a delicious dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings, and cake/presents at the Hancock's house), but I did get a few. Here they are!

There's Nathan (Josh's brother), Amy, Kelsy (Amy's sister), and Noel.

This is the cake I made for Amy. It's chocolate cake with chocolate ganache frosting. I refrigerated the ganache to make it usable as frosting.

I also made this cute little "A"  (for "Amy") to stand on top of the cake.
  So that was Birthday Week! All in all, a pretty darn good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment