Monday, May 7, 2012

30 Weeks!

I've had an eventful week!

Jeff's grandparents came through on their way back to Wyoming and took us out to lunch. They're "snowbirds" who live in St. George during the colder months and Wyoming in the warmer months. They're also really great people whose company we enjoy thoroughly. :)


After lunch, I went and got Jeff's little sister who was in town for the high school state track meet. We didn't have tons of time, but Meg and her two friends helped me find some sick sunglasses for my little brother whose birthday was last Saturday (he loved the glasses we found) and we got delicious shaved ices at Hokulia. If you live in Provo and haven't been, go today! It's the best shaved ice I've ever ever had! Meg and her friends were really impressed by it, too. Meg said that it was the softest ice she'd ever felt and that it was a soft as a newborn's face. Weird, but funny.


This awesome girl pretended to kick the display and the two dudes standing nearby jumped out of the way like she had really done it. It was pretty darn funny.



Cute Meggie!!
 That was the best shaved ice I've ever had! Not only because it was delicious (and huge), but it was so stinkin' hot outside that day and I had the misfortune of wearing jeans. So the shaved ice was that much better! Quick sidenote: the one in front of me is the small size!

I also had the chance to see The Avengers on Saturday night and it  totally lived up to the hype! I was a bit nervous because just about everyone I know had been talking about how incredible it was, but it was everything I'd heard it was and more! I definitely recommend it to everyone!

Also, I've got the 30-week picture! ...just in time to take the 31-week pictures. Whatev-ske.


This purple dress is my favorite right now. It's super comfortable, the cut is really cute, and I love the deep purple color. I also feel like it makes me look a little bit smaller than some of my other clothes. I'm really pleased with how this picture turned out-I think it's really cute :)

That's all for now, folks! Before we leave on our big Toronto trip, I want to post some pictures from our last trip, so I'll try and get that done before we go.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment